Large Casting Valve Exported to Australia
|FOB Price:||US $800-5,000 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $800-5,000/ Ton|
|Transport Package:||Suitable for Long Distance and Sea Transportation|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: CIC-ZDJ-11
- Casting Method: Vacuum Aspirated Casting
- Application: Machinery Parts
- Material: Iron, Steel
- Surface Roughness: Ra12.5
- Diameter: Max. 15m
- Trademark: CIC or OEM, ODM etc
- Type: Clay Dry Sand
- Sand Core Type: Resin Sand Core
- Machining: CNC Machining
- Surface Treatment: Sand Blast
- Certification: SGS, ISO 9001:2008
- Quality Control: Strict and Mature Quality Control System
- Origin: Luoyang, China
As OEM, CIC has manufactured many forging & casting mining equipment components for other OEM suppliers including TSK, FLSmidth, FFE Minerals, Metso Minerals, Outotec and others.
1. ISO 9001:2008, BV, SGS certified.
2. Strict and mature quality control system.
3. Most advanced manufacturing facilities of large sized forging & casting parts in China from smelting to machining (below shown in table).
4. Strong capability from designing, manufacturing to installation.
5. Accept inspection by the third party.
6. All kinds of material are available, such as spheroidal graphite cast iron, gray cast iron, forging alloy steel, forging carbon steel and so on.
7. OEM & ODM for many famous companies in the word.
8. Supply all inspection reports, such as dimension, hardness, chemical composition, UT, MT, PT etc. Inspection reports.
8. Girth gear with max module of 45 and max diameter of 15m
Shafts with max diameter of 2m and max length of 20m
Forged ring with max. diameter of 12m
Star product: Spheroidal Graphite Cast Iron Support Roller
We CIC has successfully made breakthroughs in R&D technologies of spheroidal cast iron support roller based on our mature and rich experience, and has exported many high quality support rollers of spheroidal cast iron to Japan. Our support rollers passed all strict inspections in the supervision of witnesses, and reached all the high requirements of our customers. We has been keeping steady and sustained cooperation with our customer.
Spheroidal cast iron support roller has the following advantages compared to
1. Material: spheroidal cast iron (chemical composition: C: 3.08~3.30, Si: 2.49~3.13, Mn: 0.55~0.61, S: 0.017~0.022, P: 0.045~0.052)
2. Spheroidization rate: ≥90%
3. Mechanical Properties: tensile strength: ≥720N/mm2, yield strength: ≥420N/mm2, elongation: ≥2%, hardness: HB 265~300
4. Products ability: Max length: Max OD: 1600mm
Advantages compared to cast steel and forged steel support rollers:
1. more wearable
2. lower noise
3. longer service life.
Parameters of Spheroidal Cast Iron Supporting Roller
|Material||Spheroidal Cast Iron|
|Chemical Composition||C: 3.08~3.30, Si: 2.49~3.13, Mn: 0.55~0.61, S: 0.017~0.022, P: 0.045~0.052)|
|Hardness Value||HB 265~300|
|Mechanical Properties||Tensile Strength: ≥720N/mm2, Yield Strength: ≥420N/mm2, Elongation: ≥2%|